Sunday, November 29, 2009

...greivances ...

WHOA brothas and sistas ... this is something that can be quite an intense awakening. I am finding that through these 40 days of oneness, much stuff is happening within ... I do so lovingly extend to those really ready to get down and clean out, to perhaps engage in these practices, they really work! Great job my beautiful darling friends, what a great gift this book of knowledge is ... for those already sensitively heightened, you will have fun with this one, I promise!!

Anyways, I actually entertained the idea of "the greivance of oneness", day 24 practice the evening before I had even read the pages ... it was totally amazing how just everything fell out into live experience almost as written word for word from within the book .. which I will resay at that time I had not yet had the opportunity of reading!
One little comment given to me, triggered a whole shit load of what I believed in the moment was completely valid and justified. It wasn't until I excused myself and went elsewhere that I picked up "The Proof" only to read the proof of everything I was so eloquently experiencing!

I think the most prevalent point being played out on my big screen of dramatics was how our grievances, can and do control us if we allow them which then ususally results in one constantly perceiving the words and actions of others as threats or attacks, as written on page 115.
This particular practice obviously warrants merit as it has shown itself personally to me with extreme sensitivity ... I was quickly able to discern and recognize just how much this means of communication is present within some of my relationships ... the blame game, lack of responsibility being owned etc. FASCINATING!! How easy it is when one's essence feels threatened to just place it elsewhere INSTEAD of taking the time to do some inner house cleaning .... amazing the things that can be found that we may have thought have been long forgotten ... not!!

I can feel quite secure in sharing that most of us at some point in our lives have had the feelings associated with such thoughts as ..."You don't respect me, you don't appreciate me and include me; you don't love me; you don't reward me; you don't want me; you don't acknowledge me!"pg 116

Well let me tell ya, I have and these usually are the triggers for greater understanding, forgiveness and healing when they come knocking at my door ... It is so easy for us to just hang out with the feelings associated with the thoughts and take defense positions to fight instead of responding by realizing deeper within us that these are simply opportunities to become silent within ourselves and really look beneath the words to the patterns we are holding that are not in alignment with the truth of who we really are! As I said though, it takes much courage to embrace this next step because by the time this is all playing out, emotions are usually running high ... and it is easier to blame than to own! It can become a classic game of "survival of the fittest ... " instead of a surrendering and dissolving for the higher good. These kinds of thoughts when heard running in our head are directly linked to our sense of worth and how we love! That is the pattern playing out ... SO ... something we all should keep close in heart and mind ... if we do than we will have the necessary tools to move beyond the triggers and dig deep into the release and healing that is being offered in that moment!

Good luck .. what I can say is that the process of remembering truth is not always an easy thing but well worth the time and effort ... it is quite freeing!!! Blessings and love for a wonderful day ... remember to take some time to be kind and gentle with yourself first and then extend it outward to all those around you - don't ever be afraid to make amends and say I AM SORRY, PLEASE FORGIVE ME, THANK YOU and, I LOVE YOU!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter