Tuesday, November 10, 2009

... follow my next 40 days into discovery ...

Ok .. here is the update to my personal fitness challenge ... TODAY is January 25th!!!

Anyone following this can certainly see the lag in entries made regarding this experiment .. what i can easily share is that I NEVER did say it was going to be 40 days IN A ROW!! Ah yes, always a loophole when it comes to my own exercise regime ....

I am so grateful because I haven't totally abandoned the entire process ... as like with most things in my world .. there really is never an ending but rather a continuation from all of my previous endeavors SOOO .. this is what has happened -
1) I went to a yoga/pilates class before Christmas
2) Recognized someone whom I have had their contact number for over 2 years
3) Made the connection through email and she offered herself up for the challenge .. yes of course she would as I represent exactly the fun she banks on when she takes on new clients as a personal trainer ....
4)Met with her at least 3 weeks after initial contact for a coffee at starbucks .. of course to discuss the plans
5) Had second greet and meet last week ... no not at the gym, at starbucks AGAIN!!
6) and TODAY is my 3rd meeting and yes it will be at the gym .... or at least the lobby anyways!!

I would like to report that I also have already delighted my senses in an hour of kundalini yoga practice this morning ... SO .. to the exercise gods and all those rooting for me (even if that is just myself) I sing a song of gratitude for this continued journey into foreign territory .... lets see what tomorrow will bring!!!






This is being created for those of you whom are a wee bit interested in following a crazy gal in her day to day pursuit of this personal challenge. My intent is to provide some form of daily sharing as it pertains to what it is I may be experiencing while participating in this program. Please feel free to read daily, offer support and wisdom OR better yet join me!! Let me know if you would like to take part and be a contributor to this site and share your own "wake to freedom" ... email me at info@freedomwake.com .....


DAY 21: I am finding the Oneness process quite fulfilling as I am sure it energetically is behind even this blogging. I am grateful for that as I have always found writing to be such a joy and inspirational way of validating my growth. For all I know truly, these writings may just be for my eyes only as I am never certain whom will feel the pull to join in and either share or simply follow!
AS for my progress with the BARON .. I AM planning on catching up .. this is hugh improvement for me because usually by this time I would have aborted forsure ... instead though I have decided to listen to my heart and perhaps make a few modifications that will better suit me and my life at this time so that I do not feel overwhelmed enough to walk away from this program! I AM fully committed and not listening to the occasional voice of
"you have to do it this way"; "you should already be on the second week of yoga poses and you are not even complete with the first" ... "hey you haven't even fully embraced the entire sun salutation sequence with 5 breaths" ... YES and so, as I was saying, I am setting my goal of being able to incorporate daily yoga practice AFTER the 40 days is over, this will be the gift that keeps on giving ... THIS IS GROWTH PEOPLE for those of you whom know me personally ... what's that, do I hear applauds for my efforts? ... ohhhh THANK YOU!!!


WEEK TWO: OK so I have missed blogging a few days ... did anyone really notice? Much has transpired, I am happy to report that I am still in the game here with both programs. My "Baron Baptiste" transformational one is a bit behind as I halted a week so that I could wait for my friend to join in ... which she so delightfully has! Still trying to convince her to share her insights along the way but she remains a shy one!! Umm as for the ONENESS movement, I am ticking along as well and enjoying the process immensely.
My yoga practice has all of a sudden become quite the dark shadow for me to face ... the question I must ponder is whether it has become that way psychologically because I AM REQUIRED to engage everyday in this practice .. why must I do yoga everyday you ask ... because the BARON says so!!!
I need to congratulate myself though as I just finished day one of my first week practice when in actuality I should be, if following the program, starting week two!!!! I know, I know but I AM LOVING MYSELF EVERY POSE and in EVERYWAY even if I have been a bit tardy!! THANK YOU my blessed friend for gently supporting me with your love and little nudge this morning with a text message that said ..." i really support you doing the yoga this morning..."
WELL it worked ..... you are a wise one MP!!
I am happy to report also that I ate 2 pieces of FRESH fruit today as well ... hmmm,I am on a roll! Alright off to meditate now on all the voices in my head!!!


DAY FOUR: I awoke this morning with signs of having experienced some form of movement within my physical body yesterday ... "no pain, no gain so they say.." Funny thing is, it actually feels good .. i suppose it is a way of showing me what it feels like again to BE PRESENT on a much broader or deeper level. As with the yoga positions and stretches, I also am in alignment with much reflective stretching as well. I love how the integration of the two or shall i say four, is profoundly apparent - mind, body,spirit and soul! I feel positive, I am motivated to engage my physical practice today ... the voice of my ego is speaking very dimly right now SO i will receive this as a sign to move forward while i still can in the silence of this blessed gift ....ahhh, there might even be a spot open for me to enjoy a juicing concoction ... recipe to follow!"may our day be filled with the energies of life, the spontaniety of newness and the follow through of our hearts dreams" ..... AND SO IT IS!!!

DAY THREE: I am proud to report that ahh yes, how lovely it is to actually feel things in one's body that have been buried and forgotten ... of course i am speaking of the many muscles that got addressed in today's session of YOGA! Delightfully fascinating to experience just where tension is held and the deeper meaning of it all ... "God grant me the patience and serenity to continue walking gently into this higher magnificence!! I will embrace the illusion of being afraid of this goodness, i will embrace the acts of sabatoge regarding my inner flexibility ONLY to transcend and move thru and into the divine space that is already there waiting for me "... Amen

DAY TWO: Well this is interesting .. all day long I have tried to put off any connection to what it is I have intended to experience. It has been a day of everything else ... I am being kind to myself and ensuring that I remain patient with my essence as I work through the myriad of voices in my head leading me into everything other than what I have desired to choose ... the chocolate chip cookies, banana chocolate chip muffins ... Yes very loud callings ..lolThe one thing I can report is that I have spent a fair bit of time this day simply breathing with much devotion and awareness to this very sacred, much required practice! As so eloquently written by my dear sista Anakha, "I am forever connected to my soul in the spirit of Life .. I AM. I AM. I AM" .... it is for this very reason I surrender all things not in alignment and now head off to do some yoga!!! Woohoo ... hmmm blessings and love being sent ...




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter