Thursday, November 26, 2009

...freedom of expression ...

What a diverse topic of discussion this could prove to be! What is freedom anyway? How does one find it, how does one embrace it, what are the determining factors that can either support it fully, or squash the expression entirely?

Hmm, back to this whole beautiful gift thing (... read post below). I suppose the intent in sharing all of that was a means of actually honoring and releasing .. freeing myself really from that experience and moving on, all in a very positive, optimistic complete way! I guess up until now that is exactly what I have been able to do ... I was feeling so grateful for the entirety of that moment in time but was JUST tweeked seconds ago deep inside with yet another familar ambush of opinion. Hence the writing of this post ...

With this new comment I just received, I have come to see that my work in this particular playground really isn't complete otherwise I would have read the review and not felt a need to verbally defend my position or creation to someone else's thoughts. SOOOO, here I am once again back at the same blackboard ready to dig a wee bit deeper into the nature of this energy that has once again surfaced., and more importantly, the REAL reason behind this teaching!
OK .. the first thing I am hearing inside my head is this, "don't suit up and head out into the field if you have no intention of playing the game ..." Fair enough, I accept that and do take responsibility for the reasons that led me there in the first place. The deeper issue that has been birthed from reading the comments left from a reviewer is my own learning curve as it pertains to trusting my inclinations and expressions versus that of others whom (i believe my ego believes) by all means must have far more experience and know how in this game compared to me!
I KNOW I have allowed my originality and creative juices to be altered to be more, shall we say, pleasant and acceptable to the standard of perhaps what is out there and what would be more received. TRUST ... LET GO ... SURRENDER ... BELIEVE ... all crucial elements of freedom wouldn't you say?
If I may add I do wholeheartedly LOVE the manner in which the universe holds us accountable to our word. Just as I was thinking that I could elegantly move past this experience I realize I am being taken deeper into the cave of enlightenment and this is what I am being blessed to discover ..

I AM GUILTY as charged ... no fooling my soul! I KNOW that in relation to this particular opportunity being shared, I was inwardly warned and do have very deep feelings inside that are similar to the words written in this particular review I am speaking of. The thing is, when I needed to make a decision, I was hearing my truth but it was a very silent conversation that indeed took place inside my head. Of course I know it was certainly being prompted from my heart, BUT I couldn't seem to get past the awkwardness of, or fear of expressing "FREELY", my innermost thoughts and guidance as it pertained to the direction this project was heading in. SO, consequently I took the 5th and chose to remain silent and allow the voice of another to direct and birth the creation full well knowing that it was not in alignment with my own heart song. In fact, I did incriminate myself completely and have been constantly reminded of this so really, how could I not think or know that something would happen to reflect this unsettledness back to me ... of course there would be a mirror for me to peer into and finally see all that I know to be truth deep inside me. It is now certainly the time to take this moment of revelation and ponder, in order to resolve and finally move on, freely!
HMMMM, I am grateful for all of this being brought to my attention and I truly honor the angel behind the review because their revealing of this truth has most definitely provided me the heightened awareness and discernment to continue on within my own freedom wake ...

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Well, I again will trust this inner voice no matter what and express my truth freely, because it will lead me inward always to align with the greater intent of my serving and worldly offerings. I will actively let go of inner doubt as it pertains to the manner in which spirit is flowing through this vessel of mine. This is what it means to be true to self and allow the higher voice of divine to be freely expressed. I embrace this process so much and hope that through this sharing one will be able to see just how many levels comprise our beings. We can at anytime decide how we want to deal with things ... be it superficially in a mode of defence and protective battleground ( in which this post wouldn't exist) OR with a deeper reverence and appreciation for the greater gift that awaits within ... the REVIEWER was simply the messenger ... the words simply the gift ... I thank god for the ability to respond and for the courage it takes to continue to suit up in many different fields of play so that my human side can be stretched to really engage and participate in this game of soulful rememberance and dance of spiritual wonder ... and freedom! AHHHHH ...blessings loved ones!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter